Who is OnTrack?
In 1993, Jack Groot opened JP's Coffee & Espresso bar in Holland, MI. His intention was to offer the best coffee and espresso drinks prepared by well trained baristas in a retail space where customers would feel at home and want to come back everyday. Almost 20 years later this business has grown to include a premier coffee school, a staff of trainers and a consulting business that together have served hundreds of clients.
On Track helps those who are looking at starting a coffee business, those working on a coffee shop plan, helping those who want to know how to start a coffee shop, as well as existing operators wanting to gain espresso learning, need barista training, want to learn or improve their latte art and barista techniques. On Track helps those in, or going into, the coffee business. More >>
At OnTrack, we have the greatest advantage to help you succeed. Experience. We have created and opened our own concepts, grown our own concepts, sold our own concepts, and yes failed at our own concepts (probably our greatest teacher!)
Benefits of working with us
- Experience: Everything we teach, we do on a daily basis.
- Knowledge: Combined, our consultants & trainers have 75+ years of coffee/retail experience.
- Passion: We are involved at every level of the industry and love what we do
- Connections: If we can't help you, we probably know who can
- Personal: The OnTrack team is a solid group of hard working, fun loving people.
- Track record: We have helped hundreds of clients through our school & consulting
- Support: We encourage clients to keep in with contact us.